The system was updated on September 2, 2017. The update included the following:
- The module that checks for similar private messages, comments, and timeline posts has been improved and fully implemented. If you copy and paste the same message or post, you might as well delete your script. The system will halt you after five items with 80% or more similarity.
- Conversations between the same members should now be grouped together. I don't think this is retroactive so will probably only apply to new conversations. It's really a lot easier to try to stay in the same conversation, but I see some people can't figure that out.
- Private messages no longer require a subject. Private messages on the site continue to progress to more of a real time chat feel. The subject was seen as an unnecessary nuisance in the context of the conversation. A single conversation may stray to many different subjects.
- Private messages are no ordered from top to bottom. It takes some getting used to but it makes more sense since the new message field is at the bottom. Keep in mind that your new messages will now be at the bottom of the conversation.
- You can now add a featured image to your blog posts. By default, your profile photo will be used. If you would like to upload a different image to your blog post, enter your blog as normal. When finished, click Submit, then click View Post in the upper right corner. You will then see a link for Featured Image under your post. Click the link and upload your image. After you have uploaded your image, click the Featured Image post again for image editing options such as thumbnail cropping, etc.
- A WYSIWYG editor has been added in blogs.
- Total profile views are now displayed on the profile page.
- Profiles can now be rated with the star system.
- And much, much more!