- Oct 15, 2021
- Online now
- Dobson, North Carolina, United States
- Body type:
- 5' 5"
- White / gray
- Caucasian (White)
- Living situation:
- TV watching:
- Dramas, Movies, Sitcoms, Sports nut
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - but not at home
- Want (more) kids:
- Professional life
- Employment status:
- Manufacturing / Distributions
- Minimum Age:
- Maximum Age:
- Online social interaction (messaging, chat, etc.), Friendship
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Clever / Quick witted, Dry / Sarcastic, Goofy, Raunchy
- Arts, Community service, Computers / Internet, Cooking, Dancing, Dining, Family, Gaming, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Photography, Playing sports, Playing music, Politics, Reading, Religion, Theater, Television, Travel, Watching sports
- More about me
- In my own words:
Until I am informed otherwise, I am at this moment looking for friends.
It starts with a S and ends with happiness. I think I have found that someone unless they say otherwise.
I seem to have found someone who can hang with my schedule, love me as I love them, and accept us for us.
I most definitely believe in spoiling a woman. This doesn’t mean I necessarily want to be a sugar daddy, because at some point in time things get old and we are out. Love last forever.
Communication is the key. I text a lot and like responses at least a couple a day. If we go farther, a call now and again makes me smile. If you decide you don’t like me, say so. I’m a big boy.
I play pool professionally, produce television, and make every day count. Someone has stepped up to the plate and we are working through it. I don't mind friends and at this point she doesn't mind friends for me, either. Let's hang out. She and I are secure in ourselves and where we are.
- 3088 views