- Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
- Body type:
- 5' 9"
- Light brown
- Caucasian (White)
- TV watching:
- Couch potato
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Single / never married
- Professional life
- Some high school
- Employment status:
- Minimum Age:
- Maximum Age:
- Arts, Dancing, Gaming, Listening to music, Movies, Reading, Religion, Theater, Travel
- More about me
- In my own words:
I'm extremely cynical. I'm quite pedantic. I thought I would let you know that right up front so you can skip over me if you don't care for that type of personality.
I love to read. I'm interested in politics, the media (liars) and how stories (fake news) are presented to the public. Hoaxes and jokes.
I'm not a feminist. I don't support LGBTQ + (or WTF you are) rights in any way whatsoever. You already have the same rights as everyone else. If you can't decide what gender you are, shut the fuck and grow the fuck up and see a shrink. Maybe you can get over your sickness. And if you have a penis stay the fuck out of the women's restroom. Thank you.
Outside of those topics, I'm pretty down to earth and incredibly open minded. If you have any questions just hit me up.
So I'm actually looking for intelligent conversation. Apparently changing my profile picture to one of myself with my tits popping out of my shirt isn't the best way forward in achieving this goal. :D
I enjoy intellectually stimulating conversation and love discussing topics about feminism, politics, sex, porn, all sorts of crap. As you may have gathered I'm pretty chilled out, down to earth but if all you're wanting from me is a coupla pictures and videos to jack off to, sorry sugar. I'm not your gal.
The four most annoying questions you can ask:
1. Do you have any more pictures? Yes I have more pictures. Will you be seeing them? No. Since you asked, you will never see them.
2. How are you? Small talk. Yuck.
3. Why do you like about older men/What do you like about older men?
4. Tell me about yourself? Usually asked by the same guys whose profiles are meaningless BS. You describe yourself in your profile before asking me to tell you about myself.
Don't bother messaging me if you are going to try to chat with me from your phone. It's slow and annoying. Get off your wallet and buy a computer.
If you ask for the following you will be blocked:
1. My phone number.
2. My Kik.
3. My Snapchat.
4. My Instagram.
5. My Twitter.
6. My Facebook.
7. My Hangouts.
8. Any other social networking or personal contact information.
If you send me a message with any of your social networking or personal contact information I will block you. I'm not here to meet anyone but I never say never. I'm here for stimulating conversation and let's face it, young guys today can't provide that.